“Climate change allows us, for the first time in human history, to not think like individuals, communities, or nations, but to think like one planet.” - Stewart Brand
- Climate Careers - search tool for jobs at startups and non-profit in the climate sector
- U.S. Global Change Research Program (USGCRP): A US Government research program that seeks to assist the Nation and the world to understand, assess, predict, and respond to human-induced and natural processes of global change.
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA): Global Climate Change: Educational materials concerning environmental issues.
- Climate Change Communication: Bridging Science & Society: Science outreach led by the Yale School of Forestry & Environmental Studies
- Climate Interactive: Offers educational materials about climate change
- Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD): Environment Directorate: UN economic agency views on environmental issues
- NOAA Climate.gov: A source of scientific data and information about the climate
- Real Climate: Offers data compilations from scientific research on weather
- MIT Center for Collective Intelligence: Climate Collaboratorium: Cooperative forum for climate recovery ideas
- Center for Climate and Energy Solutions (C2ES): Independent, nonpartisan, nonprofit organization working to advance strong policy and action to address the twin challenges of energy and climate change
- World Bank: Climate Change: Information on projects, programs, research, news items related to climate change provided by the World Bank
- European Environment Agency: EU agency source for those involved in developing, adopting, implementing and evaluating environmental policy, and also the general public
- MIT Center for Global Change Science: Addresses fundamental questions about climate processes with a multidisciplinary approach and aims to improve the ability to accurately predict changes in the global environment
- Tyndall Center for Climate Change Research: Researches, assesses and communicates information on climate change from a distinct trans-disciplinary perspective
- U.N. Environment Programme: Program that works towards assessing environmental conditions, developing environmental instruments and strengthening institutions for the management of the environment.
- U.N. Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC): Leading international body for the assessment of climate change
- U.N. World Meteorological Organization: Specialized agency of the UN that is the authoritative voice on issues related to the environment
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA): U.S. agency that has the mission of protecting human health and the environment
- U.S. National Academy of Sciences: Climate Change: A private, non-profit society of scholars that provides objective advice to the nation on matters related to science and technology
- UK Climate Impacts Programme (UKCIP): University of Oxford Climate Institute to partner world-leading academics working on critical climate change issues http://www.ucsusa.org/global_warming/ Union of Concerned Scientists
- Climate Central: An independent organization of leading scientists and journalists researching and reporting the facts about our changing climate and its impact on the American public.